SKLEJKA -EKO S.A. is a company with a century of tradition in the wood industry. Currently employs over 300 skilled professionals. The company operates manufacturing and commercial production associated with the use of wood.
We rely on the three values:
- Customer-friendly company policy – we know our customers’ needs therefore our offer is attractive to customers in both the short and long term perspective. We particularly value the customers’ trust.
- The organizational culture focused on continuous training and development – the primary factor of success is the man and his problem solving skills and ability to exploit the possibilities. We create an organization which liberates human potential.
- Ethics and responsibility – we are responsible for:
- streamlining of the company and identifying ethical issues
- quality of relations between employer and employee
- the right to reveal unethical behaviour and conflicts of interests
- safety and quality of our products
- impact on the environment and quality of life for future generations
Manufacturing activity is related, from a century, to manufacturing high quality plywood for domestic and foreign customers. We supply our products for the furniture industry, automotive, rail, construction industry, and internal and external joinery. The fact that 50% of our production is exported to demanding markets of Scandinavia and Western Europe may guarantee the high quality of our products.